There’s a place where friendship starts with a great cup of coffee…and that place is Portugal!
The ”Portuguese Coffee – a blend of stories” is an institutional brand from the Portuguese Roasters Association (AICC)
that represents all the coffee made
in Portugal according to its own tradition.
The “Portuguese Coffee” is recognised by
a set of unique characteristics. It is a high
quality coffee with its own culture with
as much of originality as tradition.
A BLEND OF BENEFITS
• The richness of Portuguese Coffee and its history;
• The Portuguese culture and coffee heritage;
• The differentiating experience;
• Easily identify a coffee made in Portugal according to its own tradition;
• Easily identify a Portuguese Coffee brand;
• Ensure the specific characteristics of Portuguese Coffee, such as is unique cream.
A BLEND OF EXPERIENCES
The Portuguese drink coffee as a pleasure but
also as an excuse to meet friends and “talk a bit”.
The Portuguese usually drink espresso, mostly
out of home. Espresso is so important to us that
we also spell it as a Portuguese word:
“EXPRESSO” instead of ESPRESSO!
A BLEND OF SENSES
The Portuguese espresso is obtained from
a blend of slow roasted coffee.
The result is a hazelnut-colored cream, dense
and a well balanced coffee and a sensory
experience that tends to linger in the mouth
and thus creates a powerful consumer memory.